Monday, April 25, 2011

Stitch it with Satisfaction

This past week I was off from work for Spring Break.  My husband and I work in the same district, so he was off as well.  I started the break with bronchitis- see how dedicated I am to work- I waited until break to get sick!

I wanted to do a few things while off- clean my closet, have a date night with Joel, scrapbook and crochet. I did all but scrapbook and crochet... scrapbooking didn't happen because I was using that time to play around on here.  That's ok, swapping one project for another.  But I was disappointed because I didn't get anything accomplished crocheting.  I started a cotton baby beanie and wound up pulling it all out after several rounds.  It seemed too big.  Joel suggested I pull out to a certain extent and count to make sure all was good- but I was not satisfied with that.  Out it all came.  I need to learn to work diligently and to not get distracted while crocheting and lose count.  Such is life, right?  But in order to stitch with satisfaction I need to be confident that I'm working correctly.  How many times have you, reader, pulled apart a project because you were not satisfied?

No comments:

Post a Comment