Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Stitch and B****!

There are a few people that I work with who enjoy crocheting and knitting.  We've been talking for some time about having a stitch & b**** that would be a happy hour with yarn.  Non-yarnies are invited too and anyone who wants to learn how to hold a hook is welcome.  I'm totally excited about this!  But I wonder if I'll feel comfortable to go without my wig and be au natural.  I've enough hair to look like Mia Farrow and am aching for a haircut but I don't know if I'm comfortable to go without it in front of some of my colleagues.

My friends and fam have all seen me with less hair so it's not that- and everyone on my staff knows about my BC so I should feel comfy but I'll play it by ear and see what happens.

Other than that I can't wait!  I'm going to have some snacks and told everyone to bring their own beverage. Will post about the event afterwards, maybe even post some pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment